Empire Phoenix Condos is a new condo development by Empire Communities, located at 251 Manitoba Street, Toronto. Empire Phoenix Condos will feature 2 buildings, 29 & 11 storeys with a total of 499 condo units. The two contemporary towers will showcase stunning waterfront views and is just a few minutes’ drive from Humber Bay Park. With easy access to the Gardiner Expressway and some of Etobicoke and Toronto’s most cherished neighbourhoods, this is a great opportunity to be part of a stunning lakefront community in a part of the GTA that continues to grow and urbanize.
Register now for platinum VVIP access (PRICING & FLOOR PLANS) at empirephoenix.kenyeung.ca
【Development Name】Empire Phoenix
【Address】251 Manitoba Street, Toronto, ON, M8Y 1E3
【Main Intersection】Queensway/Park Lawn
【Number of Storeys】2 towers with 29 and 11 storeys
【Number of Units】499 suites
【Occupancy Date】Spring 2018
- Located in the Mimico neighbourhood in Toronto
- 3 minute drive to the Mimico GO Station, new Go Station will be built to accommodate the dandifying stretch along Park Lawn in the future, making this condo a mere 10-minute walk from the train, a seamless connection with downtown’s Union Station.
- Close Access to the Gardiner Exwy and QEW, getting into the heart of downtown Toronto is a short commute, as are many other destinations within the GTA.
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Amenities at Empire Phoenix Condos will include an outdoor pool, shared workspace, fitness centre, spa with steam room, treatment room and relaxation area, outdoor terrace with BBQ and dining area.
-Nearby parks include Manchester Park, Winslow Dalesford Park and Grand Avenue Park
For more information, visit empirephoenix.kenyeung.ca
*We do not represent the builders
Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc., Brokerage, Independently Owned & Operated