FESTIVAL will consist of multiple, high-rise towers which are set to become the tallest condominium development in South VMC. Designed with proximity to new retail shopping, amenities and steps from the VMC subway, FESTIVAL will redefine the VMC landscape for urban families and professionals. This will be the beginning of what will become the first mixed-use development within the entertainment capital of Vaughan - setting a new standard and era in city development.
Comprised of 4 condo towers and townhome units, Festival Condos is set to become one of Canada's largest master-planned communities. Located in the new heart of downtown Vaughan and just minutes from Vaughan Metropolitan Centre, the newly expanded TTC subway, plenty of lifestyle amenities, green living spaces, prestigious schools, employment opportunities, and tree-lined pedestrian promenades.
Condo Project Name
Menkes Developments Ltd. and Quadreal
Commerce St & Interchange Way, Vaughan.
Number of Storeys
Number of Unit
Location and Neighbourhood
- Vaughan Metropolitan Centre will have it all, entertainment, fitness, retail shops, and more.
- Nearby there is a Cineplex, Costco, IKEA, mini putt, Dave & Buster’s, eateries and clubs. Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills are also located within driving distance of Festival Condos.
- York University and Seneca College York Campus are also just a short subway ride away.
- Students can access York University within 10 minutes and commuters can reach Union Station within 45 minutes.
- VMC Condos is just south of Highway 7, which connects residents to Highway 400, allowing for easy access to other major thoroughfares in the area.
This developer is a fully-integrated, multi-disciplinary real estate organization. They have over 60 years of experience building mixed-use projects in the Toronto marketplace. Previous Menkes projects include Four Seasons Hotel & Residences in Yorkville, Empress Walk in North York City Centre, and Harbour Plaza / One York in the South Core district.
This developer is a global real estate investment, operating, and development company. They are headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. They have a $27.4 billion portfolio that spans across 17 countries. As such, this developer aims to be a leading global real estate partner.
Register below for 1st in-line platinum all access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!
*We do not represent the builders
Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc., Brokerage, Independently Owned & Operated