Crosstown is a master planned community on 60 acres of space to live, play, thrive and work. This community will have a collection of contemporary condominium and townhomes. Crosstown features brand new parks and gardens. Crosstown will also have a state of the art community centre. Crosstown Condos will be a tower with mixed units.
Canadian Resident: (total of 25% of the Purchase Price) -5% with offer -5% in 60 days -5% in 365 days -5% in 540 days -5% on occupancy
Foreign Purchaser: (total of 35% of the Purchase Price) -10% with offer -10% in 60 days -5% in 365 days -5% in 540 days -5% on occupancy
Crosstown Condos Highlights:
Residents living at the intersection of Don Mills Road and Eglinton Avenue East have a diverse offering of retail stores that they are able to reach on foot. Besides numerous well-known restaurants and coffee chains, local retail outlets found in this area include the Real Canadian Superstore, the C&C Supermarket, and Sunny Foodmart. After taking a long walk, residents can access big brand stores like Canadian Tire, Walmart, and Best Buy, or they can reach the 72 retail stores at Shops at Don Mills in a mere 15-minute walk.
- Wilket Creek Park, Moccasin Trail Park and its Rainbow Tunnel, Sunnybrook Park, the 3 km-long Don Mills cycling and walking trail as well as Edwards Gardens, Toronto’s famous botanical gardens.
- The Ontario Science Centre, the Aga Khan Museum of Islamic and Iranian art, or experience martial arts or tea ceremony demonstrations at the Japanese Canadian Cultural Centre.
- Grenoble Public School, St. Bonaventure Elementary School, Don Mill Collegiate Institute, and Marc Garneau Collegiate Institute.
- York University Glendon Campus, located just 11 minutes away by car, or 40 minutes by transit.
- Sunnybrook Health Science Centre, exercise facilities at GoodLife Fitness and SkyZone Trampoline Park, and golfing at Flemingdon Park Golf Club.
- Eglinton Station on the Line 1 subway in just 30 minutes by transit
- Bus trip north to the eastern terminus of Line 4 Sheppard subway, Don Mills Station, will take just 20 minutes.
- Future 25-stop Eglinton LRT, due to begin operating in 2021.
Aspen Ridge Homes is a Vaughan-based home developer who has been providing clients with well-crafted homes and satisfaction for over 25 years. Previous Aspen Ridge success stories include the Scenic luxury high-rise in nearby Sunnybrook Park, Studio 2 in the Entertainment District, and Brampton’s Mayfield Village.
Register below for 1st in-line platinum all access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!
*We do not represent the builders
Century 21 Kennect Realty Inc., Brokerage, Independently Owned & Operated